The following Question Without Notice was asked yesterday by the Hon Colin De Grussa in the Legislative Council and answered by the Hon Stephen Dawson representing the Minister for Emergency Services
Hon COLIN DE GRUSSA to the minister representing the Minister for Emergency Services:
I refer to the minister’s bushfire mitigation summit this Friday.
(1) Will the minister table the list of people invited to the summit?
(2) Will the minister table the RSVP list for the summit?
(3) How many places were available at the summit?
(4) Can the minister advise why some members of Parliament have been refused admission to the summit?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question. The following information has been provided by the Minister for Emergency Services.
(3) There will be 66 attendees plus support staff, and the venue capacity is 80.
(4) Each political party that requested representation at the summit will have an attendee at the summit.